Rybakov Anatoliy Viktorovich, Candidate of engineering sciences, associate professor, sub-department of automated systems of information processing and control, Moscow State Technological University “STANKIN” (1 Vadkovsky lane, Moscow, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Shurpo Aleksandr Nikolaevich, Candidate of engineering sciences, senior staff scientist, laboratory № 1, Institute of engineering and design informatics of the Russian Academy of Sciences (building 1a, 18 Vadkovsky lane, Moscow, Russia), email@example.com
Background. The research object is the process of machine-building enterprise specialists training and retraining to work in the information-technological environment, including PLM/CAD/CAE/CAM systems, numerical program control equipment, computer knowledge bases, local computing network etc.
Materials and methods. The research of specialist training processes was based on the traditional and remote approach to training using computer technologies, including online-learning. The research methods imply the transition to new forms of both training and production activity organization.
Results. Architecture and system solutions, practiced in the training center, provide not just information support at preparation of specialists, but also give an opportunity to study continuously and independently, as well as to foresee the market changes on the basis of skills allowing to transform “raw data” into new knowledge and further into coherent practical actions by multiple executors.
Cocnlusions. The authors suggested a mechanism of a self-training approach to organization of the educational process using leading indicators. The center’s success indicators are as follows: provision of the required work quality, cost cuts and increase of profit, increase of labor satisfaction and labor process efficiency, strengthening of workers’ morale, improvement of operation of PLM/CAD/CAE/CAM systems and numerical program control equipment.
1. Maykl G. Mur, Ueyn Makintosh, Linda Blek, Onorata Mushi, Rakel Kavena Sheyl'efu-Shimkhopileni, Krezo Sa, Edvard Tompson, Dzhon Nvori Informatsionnye i kommunikatsionnye tekhnologii v distantsionnom obrazovanii: spetsializirovannyy uchebnyy kurs [Information and communication technologies in distant education: specialized study program]. Moscow: Obuchenie-servis, 2006, 358 p.
2. Senge P. M., Kleyner A., Roberts Sh., Ross R. B., Rot Dzh., B. Dzh. Smit Tanets peremen: novye problemy samoobuchayushchikhsya organizatsiy: per. s angl. [Dance of changesL new problems of self-training organizations: translation from English]. Moscow: Olimp-biznes, 2003, 624 p.
3. Dzheffri Layker, Devid Mayer Talantlivye sotrudniki: Vospitanie i obuchenie lyudey v dukhe dao Toyota: per. s angl. [Talented workers: teaching and training of people in the spirit of Toyota philosophy: translation from English]. Moscow: Al'pina Biznes Buks, 2008, 294 p.
4. Layker Dzh., Morgan Dzh. Sistema razrabotki produktsii v Toyota: lyudi, protsessy, tekhnologii [Product development system in Toyota: people, processes, technologies]. Moscow: Al'pina Biznes Buks, 2007, 440 p.
5. Solomentsev Yu. M., Mitrofanov V. G., Pavlov V. V., Rybakov A. V. Informatsionno-vychislitel'nye sistemy v mashinostroenii (CALS-tekhnologii) [Information-computing systems in machine-building (CALS-technologies)]. Moscow: Nauka, 2003, 292 p.
6. Rybakov A. V., Evdokimov S. A., Meleshina G. A. Sozdanie avtomatizirovannykh sistem v mashinostroenii [Creation of automatic systems in machine-building]. Moscow: Izd-vo MGTU Stankin, 2001, 157 p.
7. Rybakov A. V., Orlov A. A., Tatarova L. A., Shamov S. A. CAD/CAM/CAE Observer. 2009, no. 7, pp. 1–8.
8. Rybakov A. V., Evdokimov S. A., Krasnov A. A. Sozdanie sistemy avtomatizirovannoy podderzhki informatsionnykh resheniy pri proektirovanii tekhnologicheskoy osnastki [Creation of information solution automatic support system at production accessories design]. Moscow: Izd-vo MGTU «STANKIN»,2013,162p.